Questions to Kick Start 2024
I don’t know about you, but I love planning out my year and setting goals and reflecting on how my past year went and being super intentional about what I want the next year to look like. In today’s episode, I’m going to dive deep into what I do to brainstorm my goals for the next year. And I’m going to give you some tools and questions you can use to set your year up.
Here are some of the questions I try to answer every year:
- What were my successes this year? What did I accomplish? What went especially well? What am I proud of having completed? How did I celebrate my successes this year?
- What were my “magic moments” this year? What great memories do I have? What special times and memories did I create for others?
- What goals did I achieve?
- What could have gone better? What could I have done differently?
- What is the state of my business right now? And what do I want it to look like next year?
Some of the things I will share with you:
[01:27] Questions to Reflect on the Year
[02:27] Review Last Year’s Business Plan
[05:06] Reflecting on the Word(s) of the Year
[08:08] Final Thoughts for 2023 / 2024 Planning
Get my One-Page Business Plan in My Top Tools For Late Starters
Join The Late Starters Club Mastermind
We’re looking at business builders, business starters, and business burnout. People who are looking to start something new or grow their existing business. Or maybe you’re just burnt out from something that you’ve been doing and you’re not sure what to pivot into and what to do next. We are passionate about getting people into something new and growing it. And we know the strategies that work and we are great at getting people on the right path and keeping people accountable.
So if you are curious about the mastermind or one of these tracks and just want to learn more about what it might be about, go to latestartersclub.com/mastermind and just fill out the form to show us your interest. We’ll get back in touch and see if it’s the right fit for you. We’re excited to work with these small groups of people and change people’s lives, and we would love the opportunity to work with you.
Watch the Episode
Read the transcript HERE
Please share your thoughts with us in the comments below!