Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
During my interview with Jody Milward she said that one of the biggest keys to her success was the ability to be persistent. She talked a lot about some different ways she pushed to persevere while she is running her Facebook Ads Agency.
In today’s episode of Top Takeaways, I’m going to talk about three ways you can be more persistent.
- Be committed to learning and staying curious. Realize that if you can learn, you can do anything and not be afraid. Know that while you are learning you can still be a resource to people who are at a more beginning phase than you are and by working with them you can gain more confidence in what you are doing.
- Create some habits that will help with your mindset. Know that we will all go through some tough times but having the tools in place to help will keep you moving forward.
- Have discipline and systems in place to fight those times when you just don’t feel like putting in the work. One of Jody’s quotes was “Discipline brings freedom!”
- BONUS TIP! Have some grace with yourself, realizing that you are making these baby steps forward and making progress even when it doesn’t feel like it.
Let’s jump in!
Have you tried Facebook and Instagram ads and they haven’t worked for you? Or are you not sure how to set your campaigns up in the right way? Or maybe you’ve gotten your ads started and they’re not getting the results you want. If any of these sound familiar, then you need to join me for my six-week Profitable Ads done with you workshops starting soon. During this workshop, we will meet for six weeks with live training where I will help you get your ads set up in the right way and make sure you are getting the results you want so that you’ve got profitable ads going forward. You’ll get worksheets, templates, recordings, and plenty of time for Q&A with me. Hope to see you at the workshop. Get all the details at www.andreavahl.com/profitableads
Resources for this Episode
- What is Tapping?
- Episode 8: How to Become an Athlete talks about ways to build a practice of discipline
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 22: Starting a Facebook Ad Agency an Interview with Jody Milward
- 24: How to Manage Facebook and Instagram Ads for Clients – Quick Fix Friday
Read the Transcript HERE