Do you want to start competing in competitions? Then find a great group to train with. In today’s top takeaways episode, I’m going to dive a little bit deeper into my conversation with my friend Jenny Neale about the surprising benefits of training with a group.
Jenny and I both found a great group of people to train with through Camp Gladiator and that connection has led to some amazing outcomes!
- The right group of people can inspire you and motivate you to train better and get faster results than you might on your own.
- They also will provide a bit of the necessary peer pressure that will help push you out of your comfort zone.
- The right group will also hold you accountable to your training goals (even if that means getting up at 5:15 in the MORNING!).
- The right group will also help get you access to the proper training for the types of competitions you want to participate in (equipment and setups that are not available at all gyms!). This type of training will bring new-found confidence to the course you want to compete in.
I will provide a little more insight into each of these in this episode, so let’s get started!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 49: Competing in Midlife and Interview with Jenny Neale
Read the Transcript HERE