If you have a business and are thinking about adding something new to it, Lou Bortone recommends that you stop procrastinating and get it done. In this episode of top takeaways, I’m going to dive a little bit more into what it takes to stop procrastinating and launch that new thing.
In episode 58, I talked to my friend Lou Bortone about the launch of his brand new podcast, new offering, and new keynote focused on Leadership Secrets from Godfather about how brand loyalty is the new currency. And what I love is that Lou was talking about how he had this idea for many, many years and didn’t do it.
Here are some of my insights from my interview and my experience with adding something new alongside my current brand:
- When you launch something new it might take a little more time than planned to take off
- Your experience might provide you with insights into your strengths and weaknesses (like a habit of perfectionism or being more efficient with your time)
- Launching alongside a current business means you have an opportunity to invest without worrying about funding
- Finding similarities in your audiences will help you grow your new project
I will provide a little more insight into each of these in this episode, so let’s get started!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 58: Stop Procrastinating in Midlife an Interview with Lou Bortone
Read the Transcript HERE