As an entrepreneur, learning to preserve your mental health is critical. It’s even more critical when you are a million dollars in debt. In episode 64, Susan Frew shared with us the steps she took to maintain her mental health during one of the most trying times in her life. In today’s top takeaways as I dive a little bit deeper into preserving your mental health.
Some ways to preserve your mental health might be:
- Exercise – if not burning it off in a gym finding a way to get outside and work off the energy in some way is incredibly helpful.
- Eating right – stress can take so much out of you and you need to have enough energy to pull you through those tough days.
- Surround yourself with the right people (avoid the energy vampires)
- Put in place systems to help you watch after your business or work
I will provide a little more insight into each of these in this episode, so let’s get started!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 64: Being Resilient an Interview with Susan Frew
- 67: 4 Tips to Surviving a Cash Flow Crunch in Your Business – Quick Fix Friday
Read the Transcript HERE