If you are thinking about a permanent move abroad, consider these 6 tips from my friend Suzanne Blons who made the from the US to Ecuador.
- Visit first and do your homework in the area
- Join local online groups to connect
- Research what type of Visa you need
- Start with an Airbnb and wait until you get there to get a longer-term rental
- Sell everything – travel light and buy furniture or household items there
- Learn the language
Here are a few more resources to help with the move:
Listen in for more details!
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 104: Making the Move Abroad an Interview with Suzanne Blons
- 105: Get Creative with Your Expenses – Top Takeaways from Suzanne Blons
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching