In episode 116, we interviewed Andrea Vahl, and if you haven’t quite realized everything that Andrea does, let me just recap it for you. She is a business owner, a speaker, a consultant, a course creator, an actress, a standup comedian, a world traveler and a YouTube edutainer. She has done all of it along with being your podcast host. So what is it that we can take away from somebody who has so many different passions in life?
These are the lessons I learned:
- Do not try to do everything at the same time. Make space and room for the things that matter the most in the time that you have.
- Always follow your curiosity – it will lead you to amazing places!
- Don’t wait for opportunities to find you – make your own opportunities!
- Don’t let the lack of any initial success deter you from your passion.
- Just have fun!!
Tune in to learn more about everything I learned from Andrea!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 116: Creating Your Own Opportunities – Interview with Andrea Vahl
- 118: Time Management Tips – Quick Fix Friday