If you are somebody who is multi-passionate, how do you find the time to fit all of your passions into a day, a week, a month, a year? In this quick Fix Friday episode, we will share some time management tips that will allow you to fuel your many passions!
Time Management Tips
- Schedule the big tasks and projects first – that way the little tasks don’t end up taking up all of your time
- Set deadlines – even before you might be ready to meet them.
- Give yourself some consequences – ones that you actively want to avoid
- Block out time for your tasks – defend that time!
- Don’t multitask! If need be use a timer to help you stay focused for specific periods of time.
- Don’t forget to schedule time to rest.
Listen in to learn more!
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 116: Creating Your Own Opportunities with Andrea Vahl
- 117: How to be Multi-passionate – Top Takeaways from Andrea Vahl
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching