Would you like to start your own coaching business?
Starting a coaching business is a great low-cost way to start a business. You may have some experience that you want to leverage to help others. Or you may just decide that you really like coaching and want to get deeper into it.
In episode 125, I talked to Bernadette McClelland, who went from bankruptcy to becoming a superstar coach for Tony Robbins. In this episode of quick fix Friday, I want to give you a couple of things to think about as you consider starting your coaching business.
- Do you want to be a business owner or do you want to become a coach for someone else’s program?
- Do you have the expertise that you need to get started? Or do you need to learn or develop a framework for your program?
- How quickly do you want to ramp up your coaching business?
- (Bonus Tip) You don’t have to invest a lot of money to start a coaching business, start small and profitable and grow from there.
In this episode, I share my thoughts on each of these as well as some pros and cons. Listen in to learn more.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 125: Starting Over an Interview with Bernadette McClelland
- 126: Invest In Yourself – Top Takeaways from Bernadette McClelland
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Watch The Episode Here
Read The Transcript Here