Making art can reduce your stress, improve your mood, reduce anxiety, and provide all kinds of other health benefits. So if you’ve been thinking about creating some art, tune in to this episode, where I share tips about how to get started creating more art.
Here are some things to think about if you want to create more art:
- Understand the type of art you want to create. Is it watercolors? Do you want to work with oil? Do you want to do drawing? Is it more of modern art?
Maybe it’s experimenting with all different types and find out what you really like.
- Get the right supplies. The right supplies can make all the difference when creating art.
- Find out how you like to learn art. Do you want to be in person with an instructor where someone’s really guiding you through? Could you do a group class or would you prefer more one on one instruction? Or can you learn from the amazing host of videos that are out there between YouTube and Udemy and Skillshare? Or perhaps you would prefer more private instructions.
- Make time for the art. Create time in your day or in your week to regularly work with your art so you can keep getting and see all of the progress you would make.
Listen in to learn more.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 131: From Mediocre Artist to Amazing Master an Interview with Sandra Angelo
- 132: Resilience, Perseverance and Learning – Top Takeaways from Sandra Angelo
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching