Are you looking to start or join a mastermind group? There are three key elements that I think make a mastermind group great. There are lots of things that can go into masterminds, but these are the essential elements that I’ve boiled it down to.
- Structure – With a strong structure in place everyone knows how the meetings are going to work and how you’re communicating in between meetings. It creates a bond between its members which creates trust in your mastermind group.
- Purpose – Masterminds are really good when you’ve got a common purpose which leads to common goals that you are working towards.
- Accountability – This means showing up to meetings and getting your stuff done that you’ve been assigned to get done. I have found that when I made the most progress is when I received a lot of accountability to show up, to be an active participant, and to really hold space for the other people in the mastermind group.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 143: Unleashing the Power of Late Starters An Interview with Phyllis Khare
- 144: Have a Curious Mind – Top Takeaways from Phyllis Khare
Join The Late Starters Club Mastermind
We’re looking at business builders, business starters, and business burnout. People who are looking to start something new or grow their existing business. Or maybe you’re just burnt out from something that you’ve been doing and you’re not sure what to pivot into and what to do next. We are passionate about getting people into something new and growing it. And we know the strategies that work and we are great at getting people on the right path and keeping people accountable.
So if you are curious about the mastermind or one of these tracks and just want to learn more about what it might be about, go to latestartersclub.com/mastermind and just fill out the form to show us your interest. We’ll get back in touch and see if it’s the right fit for you. We’re excited to work with these small groups of people and change people’s lives, and we would love the opportunity to work with you.
Watch The Episode Here
Read The Transcript Here