Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
I was shocked to find out that only 8% of companies included age as a part of their diversity, equity, and inclusion statement. That was only one of my top takeaways from my interview with Barbara Brooks founder of Second Act Women. In this episode, I wanted to dive deeper and specifically talk about ageism in corporate America and ageism in general, and how we can defeat this.
Listen in for some of my other top takeaways.
Done-for-You Facebook Ad Services: Would you like to get more inbound leads and sales from Facebook, Instagram, and Google? For most people, the answer is yes, But learning these ad platforms is time-consuming and complicated. Let me do the work for you. I’m Andrea Vahl. I’ve been running ad campaigns for clients for 11 years, and I have generated over $4 million in trackable sales for my clients in the last two years. Click on the link, I’d love to have a conversation with you about how I can help you get more inbound leads and sales.
- Article: The 5-Generation workforce: How to harness the power of ‘age diversity’
- Article: 6 Ways to Add Age in Your Diversity and Inclusion Guide
- Article: Age Discrimination Still Thrives in America
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 34: Age Positivity an Interview with Barbara Brooks
- 36: How to Find Good Networking Events for Business Owners – Quick Fix Friday
Read the Transcript HERE