How do you get more done in a day? You have someone else do it. In today’s quick fix Friday, I’m going to talk about how to leverage your time using virtual assistants because I think as late starters, you might have some disposable income and you want to go a little bit faster with your new business and hiring other people is a great option. You don’t have to hire someone full-time. They could just work for you 5 or 10 hours a week or on a project basis and you can get things done faster.
Here are some tips based on my 13 years of working with virtual assistants and team members on how to best leverage those virtual assistants to get you more time in the day.
- If you have a repeatable task, something that you’re doing in your business all the time, you can hire someone else to perform that task for you. Some examples might be blog posting, editing videos, creating images, social media or accounting.
- Document the systems that you have. This is going to be a living and breathing document that will be modified as you find little hiccups that come up in the road.
- Find a tool (other than email) to communicate with your team. I like tools like Asana or Slack or Trello, or even just Google Chat can be helpful.
- Evaluate performance and give feedback. Its the only way to help your team members improve their work for you.
Listen in to hear more details about how I leverage virtual assistants in my businesses today!
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- Episode 37: Leveraging Connections an Interview with Dennis Yu
- Episode 38: Networking and Making Connections – Top Takeaways from Dennis Yu
Read The Transcript Here
Done-for-You Facebook Ad Services: Would you like to get more inbound leads and sales from Facebook, Instagram, and Google? For most people, the answer is yes, But learning these ad platforms is time-consuming and complicated. Let me do the work for you. I’m Andrea Vahl. I’ve been running ad campaigns for clients for 11 years, and I have generated over $4 million in trackable sales for my clients in the last two years. Click on the link, I’d love to have a conversation with you about how I can help you get more inbound leads and sales.