Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Do you want a little motivation, accountability, and tracking for your running habit, but aren’t sure where to turn? I definitely recommend the Strava app.
The Strava App makes your running habit more social and provides some additional accountability. Some of the best features are:
- Search for routes near you
- Find groups and communities
- Set goals
- Join challenges
- Follow and connect with people
- Log your runs with details like mileage, elevation gain, pace and splits (everything you would expect in a running app)
But what really makes this app unique is the ability for friends and followers to see your activities and cheer you on as you make progress towards your goal. While the Strava App has a free option, the premium features are worth the cost. There is a 30-day trial so you can try it out for free then after its only $6.67/mo.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- Episode 40: Running a Marathon in Midlife an Interview with Jeff Korhan
- Episode 41: Changing Your Mindset About Running a Marathon – Top Takeaways from Jeff Korhan
Read The Transcript Here
Done-for-You Facebook Ad Services: Would you like to get more inbound leads and sales from Facebook, Instagram, and Google? For most people, the answer is yes, But learning these ad platforms is time-consuming and complicated. Let me do the work for you. I’m Andrea Vahl. I’ve been running ad campaigns for clients for 11 years, and I have generated over $4 million in trackable sales for my clients in the last two years. Click on the link, I’d love to have a conversation with you about how I can help you get more inbound leads and sales.