Are you a content creator and you want to make a little bit more money from your content? Or are you thinking about starting a blog, a podcast, or a YouTube channel, and aren’t sure how to actually monetize that? Then listen in to today’s Quick Fix Friday, where I talk about three ways to monetize your content.
3 Types of Monetization Strategies for Your Content
- Create your own product or service. Use the content to attract people to your product or service. This is the best monetization strategy in my opinion.
- Affiliate programs. You can showcase someone else’s product or service within your content, and you get paid a commission if someone were to buy that product or service with your special tracking link.
- Sponsored content. This is either ad placement that is within your blog, your podcast, or your videos. You will get paid based on views, traffic, subscribers, or the number of listeners. The good thing is that payment doesn’t depend on someone actually buying that product.
Listen in as I dive a little bit deeper into all three of these strategies, and I’ll give you some examples.
Creating Your Own Products or Services
You can create online courses, ebooks, memberships, training videos, paid webinars or live training, consulting, coaching.
I also include direct donations because people are typically paying you for creating that content – https://www.patreon.com/
There are some main places you can become an affiliate and then promote a wide range of products.
Amazon Affiliate https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
Amazon Influencer https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/influencers
Commission Junction https://www.cj.com/
Or many online course creators have their own affiliate programs.
Ad placement within your content. You may also reach out to sponsors directly to see if they want to advertise on your website, blog, email list, podcast, etc.
YouTube Partner Program: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/72851
And if you are interested in sponsoring the Late Starters Club Podcast, please contact me here: Contact
Resources from this Episode:
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 43: Becoming an Amazon Influencer an Interview with Jim Fuhs
- 44: Give Yourself Permission to be a Beginner in Midlife – Top Takeaways from Jim Fuhs
Read The Transcript Here
Done-for-You Facebook Ad Services: Would you like to get more inbound leads and sales from Facebook, Instagram, and Google? For most people, the answer is yes, But learning these ad platforms is time-consuming and complicated. Let me do the work for you. I’m Andrea Vahl. I’ve been running ad campaigns for clients for 11 years, and I have generated over $4 million in trackable sales for my clients in the last two years. Click on the link, I’d love to have a conversation with you about how I can help you get more inbound leads and sales.