Do you have a blog and you’re struggling to think of ideas to blog about? Well, join the club! In today’s episode. I’m going to dive into seven great ways to generate blog post ideas.
7 Great Ways to Generate Blog Post Ideas
- Look at your current top-ranking blog posts and break them apart or think about what is missing.
- Look at what people are searching for. Use tools like Answer the Public, Buzz Sumo, or Google Predictive Searches.
- Do a recent Google Search or YouTube search. You can limit your results to a certain time frame, such as only content posted in the last month or two.
- Create a Case Study or story about your topic.
- Do an interview with an industry expert or a customer or a team member.
- Frequency Asked Questions – FAQs that customers have. Even group them into similar themes.
- Chat GPT – Use Artificial Intelligence to generate blog post ideas. Get specific with your request.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 46: Start Writing in Midlife an Interview with Mark Schaefer
- 47: How to Create Content Consistently- Top Takeaways from Mark Schaefer
Read The Transcript Here
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching