Can you succeed at acting in midlife, even if you’ve taken a break, even if you’ve been out of the industry for a little while and even if you haven’t had the success you’re looking for? The answer is yes.
In episode 52, I talked to Kimberley Pember, who’s having success as an actress in midlife. This episode was especially inspiring to me as an aspiring actress in my fifties, wondering if I really should just give up, and the answer is no. These are some of my top takeaways from this episode.
- Age should never be a limitation. We need to tell all kinds of stories that include different types of characters, body types, age ranges, and so on.
- Live by the Yes Theory and open yourself up to what the universe has in store for you!
- Find a group that will support you, help you bring out your creative side, and introduce you to new possibilities.
- Never dull the instrument that will help you achieve your dreams!
I will provide a little more insight into each of these in this episode, so let’s get started!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 52: Acting in Midlife an Interview with Kimberley Pember
Read the Transcript HERE