Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Would you like to start acting in midlife? Then there are at least three things you need to start acting.
In episode 52, we talked to Kimberley Pember, whose recent credits included Detective Knight with Bruce Willis, she gave us a couple of resources like Backstage, Actors Access, and Casting Networks where you can find a list of potential projects and things in your area or nationally that you can apply for. But a lot of those potential roles do need at least these three things.
- A professional-looking headshot – get a couple of different looks that can vary based on the types of roles you want to apply to.
- An actor’s resume – this should include TV, Film, and Theater performances as well as training and special skills.
- An acting reel – You might be wondering how to do this without any experience, its actually surprisingly easy.
BONUS TIP – Do you need t have lots of experience before finding an agent? Turns out the answer is no.
Listen in as I give you some in-depth advice on each of these areas to get you started in acting quickly!
Actors Access: http://actorsaccess.com/
Casting Networks: https://www.castingnetworks.com/
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 52: Acting in Midlife and Interview with Kimberley Pember
- 53: Succeeding at Acting in Midlife – Top Takeaways from Kimberley Pember
Read The Transcript Here
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching