Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Is there anything more overwhelming than the idea of developing a product? Where do you start? How will you get it manufactured? What other resources do you need?
But remember if you have a great product idea, you can create it. You can make the world a better place with the things you want to bring into the world. That is the main takeaway I got from my interview with Lori Crete.
In episode 55, I talked to Lori Crete, owner of SpaStar Spa Wrap, who moved from a service-based business to a luxury product developer. Even if you aren’t looking to develop a product, these takeaways may help you make adjustments in your own life and business.
- When you are stuck for a new idea – open yourself up to answers from the universe. Ask open questions and let new ideas flow through you rather than trying to force them to come.
- Reach out to your network without making assumptions about their willingness or ability to help you achieve your dreams.
- Be persistent (but not annoying). Learn to connect with elegance and grace.
I will provide a little more insight into each of these in this episode, so let’s get started!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 55: Launching a Product in Midlife and Interview with Lori Crete
- 57: Tools to Help You Sell a Product – Quick Fix Friday
Read the Transcript HERE