So maybe you have a product idea, you’ve already got things started, and you know there’s a need in the market, but how are you going to actually sell that product? In today’s episode of Quick Fix Friday, we’re going to dive into the tools you need to sell a product.
There are different outlets that you can use and each has its pros and cons so you need to consider what method will help you meet your goals.
Requires you to do your own marketing to get traffic to your store
- Set up your shop on your website and use plugins to setup up a store or connect to a shopping software like ThriveCart.
- Set up your shop on an all-in-one platform like Shopify.
Sell a Product in an existing Marketing Place
- Facebook Marketplace
Other Opportunities to Sell a Product
- Sell your product wholesale
- Create an affilate program and encourage others to sell your product for you
Listen in as I cover more about these resources and more!
- My Wife Quit Her Job – How to sell on Amazon
- Article: 10 Ways to Sell a Product
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 55: Launching a Product in Midlife an Interview with Lori Crete
- 56: Developing a Product – Top Takeaways from Lori Crete
Read The Transcript Here
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching