Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Could you use more systems in your business? I know I don’t have enough. I have been diving more into systems for my business and it’s been magical. Remember that anything repeatable in your business can be transformed into a system. And the more you can use systems in your business, the better you’re going to be and the faster you’re going to be able to get things done.
Here are three steps to creating a system in your business.
- First, capturing the system.
- Second, following the system
- Third, communicate the system (if you have a team)
I’m going to share seven tools that can be used in each of these steps.
7 Tools for Creating Systems in Your Business
Capture the System
- Google Docs or Google Sheets – to document the system
- Loom or Zoom – to capture video about the system
- Snagit – to capture and enhance screenshots
Follow the System
Communicate the System
- Google Chat
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 71: Systems for Success an Interview with Tanya Smith
- 72: Systems are a Gift – Top Takeaways from Tanya Smith
Read The Transcript Here
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching