How do you bring your message to millions?
In episode 119, we interviewed Dr. Mary Barbera, she fell into the world of autism when her oldest son was diagnosed with autism at a young age. She had been a nurse and hadn’t thought to become an autism expert. But her passion and her guiding light for turning autism around has changed the way she has evolved her career and she has become an advocate for children around the world, and that is what drives her. She is so focused on getting this message out that nothing will stop her. She is constantly thinking of new ideas, thinking of new ways to reach people and get her message across. She has got a powerful, strong mission, and I love it.
Some of my top takeaways from this interview were:
- She doesn’t approach her business as an expert in autism. She really approaches it has an expert marketer. And this has allowed her to approach her spreading her message through several different methods.
- She continuously consumes knowledge and applies the methods to her business.
- She batches her content and has processes to ensure that it is all produced and shared across multiple platforms over time.
- She started things slowly and followed her curiosity. Adding more into her business over time.
- She strategically hired help whenever and wherever she needed it to help her move forward.
Tune in to learn more!
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Catch the other episodes in this series
- 119: Falling into Opportunities with Mary Barbera
- 121: 3 Types of Online Course Models – Quick Fix Friday