Leaders don’t stop learning. In episode 122, I talked to Lori Bush who took Rodan and Fields to a billion-dollar company as the CEO, and one thing that struck me was how much she loved learning.
And while I find it really hard to pick leadership books because I think that leaders have to develop themselves in so many different ways and learn so many different things that it’s hard to say what’s a leadership book and what is a self-development book. But in this episode of Quick Fix Friday, I’m going to dive into eight leadership books that I love.
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Influence the Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Chelini
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Awaken The Giant Within by Tony Robbins
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Crucial Conversations by Joseph Grenny and Carrie Patterson
Listen in to learn more about why I love these books.
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 122: Lessons from Relaunching with Lori Bush
- 123: Don’t Be Afraid to Change Direction – Top Takeaways from Lori Bush
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching
Watch The Episode Here
Read The Transcript Here