In episode 146, I spoke with my podcast manager Sarah Scott about starting her business as a late starter and how she has recently pivoted her skills into a new niche (podcast management). Sarah did decide to rebrand as part of this change but is that kind of effort always necessary when pivoting your business? In this episode of Quick Fix Friday we are going to talk about the things to consider before you decide to rebrand your business.
- How large of a change is this for your business? Is it all new services/products? A new audience? Or are you fine-tuning your offerings?
- Is this an all-new adventure that you are going all in on? Will you be starting something new alongside your current activities?
- How should the previous assets of your business be handled (for example an email list)?
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 146: Ditching Corporate: How Sarah Scott Built a Podcast Management Business
- 147: The Power of Niching – Top Takeaway from Sarah Scott
Join The Late Starters Club Mastermind
We’re looking at business builders, business starters, and business burnout. People who are looking to start something new or grow their existing business. Or maybe you’re just burnt out from something that you’ve been doing and you’re not sure what to pivot into and what to do next. We are passionate about getting people into something new and growing it. And we know the strategies that work and we are great at getting people on the right path and keeping people accountable.
So if you are curious about the mastermind or one of these tracks and just want to learn more about what it might be about, go to latestartersclub.com/mastermind and just fill out the form to show us your interest. We’ll get back in touch and see if it’s the right fit for you. We’re excited to work with these small groups of people and change people’s lives, and we would love the opportunity to work with you.
Watch The Episode Here
Read The Transcript Here