Maybe you didn’t have a pony when you were little, but you always wanted one. Or maybe you did have some horse riding lessons and feel like getting back to that in midlife. It’s not too late. In episode 31, I interviewed Olympian Mary Hannah. She’s been working with horses her whole life, and maybe you’re now inspired to get involved with horses now in this time of your life. But maybe you think it’s too late.
In this episode of Quick Fix Friday, I’m going to give you eight ways you can get involved with horses in midlife.
- Take riding lessons
- Volunteer or work at a stable part-time
- Volunteer at a nonprofit
- Lease a horse
- Look to get involved with horse sanctuaries
- Learn a skill or some type of trade that can help horses
- Take a horse-related vacation
- Participate in the local horse community
Let’s dive in!
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- Episode 31: Age Doesn’t Matter an Interview with Mary Hanna
- Episode 32: Age Is Not an Excuse – Top Takeaways from Mary Hanna
Resources Mentioned in the Episode
- Article: Can’t Afford a Horse? 5 Ways to Stay Involved
- Article: Get Started in Eventing
- Riding for the Disabled Association
- Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship
Read The Transcript Here
Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Have you tried Facebook and Instagram ads and they haven’t worked for you? Or are you not sure how to set your campaigns up in the right way? Or maybe you’ve gotten your ads started and they’re not getting the results you want. If any of these sound familiar, then you need to join me for my six-week Profitable Ads done with you workshops starting soon. During this workshop, we will meet for six weeks with live training where I will help you get your ads set up in the right way and make sure you are getting the results you want so that you’ve got profitable ads going forward. You’ll get worksheets, templates, recordings, and plenty of time for Q&A with me. Hope to see you at the workshop. Get all the details at www.andreavahl.com/profitableads