If you ever found yourself thinking “Hey, a membership sounds like a great idea”? Then this episode is for you! Today I am going to share with you the three things you need to consider when creating a membership.
In episode 61, I talked to my friend Anne LaFollette, and she had a thriving membership for her pattern surface design business. And one of the things that she did really well is learned from other people how to create this business when she didn’t know what to do after her 30-year corporate career.
If you think that creating content is the only thing you need to consider, think again. You will also need to consider how it’s going to be hosted, how you’re going to launch it, and how you’re going to sell it.
It sounds simple, right? But there are a lot of moving parts to all three of these pieces. So let’s dive in a little deeper.
- Membership Hosting Platform: WordPress site with a membership WordPress plugin
- Membership Hosting Platform: Kajabi
- Membership Hosting Platform: Mighty Networks
- Membership Hosting Platform: Thinkific
- Membership Hosting Platform: Skillshare
- Membership Hosting Platform: Udemy
- Membership Hosting Platform: LearnWorlds
- Membership Hosting Platform: Learn Dash
- Membership Hosting Platform: Podia
- Launch Resources: Jeff Walker’s Launch Club
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 61: Reinventing Yourself in Midlife an Interview with Anne LaFollette
- 62: How to Find the Right Courses and Take Action
Read The Transcript Here
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching