Apple | Google | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart
Business communities have always been a huge part of my business journey especially since I started my business later in life. From masterminds to courses, to local groups, I’ve had great business connections that have helped me make big decisions. Whenever you need to make an important business decision, or even while you’re launching your new business, it’s important to have a great community to bounce ideas off of. But how do you find these people?
Today I’m going to talk about some of the ways that I’ve seen that have really worked both for online and offline methods.
How to Find Business Communities – Offline
- Chamber of Commerce
- Join or Create Your Own Mastermind (check out this episode: How to Start a Mastermind Group)
- Small Business Association
- Local events or conference
How to Find Business Communities – Online
- Take a Course (check out this episode: How to Find the Right Course and Take Action)
- Join a Membership Community (check out: Things to Consider When Creating a Membership)
Catch up on the interview and my top takeaways in these other episodes:
- 83: Discovering Your Next Act with Bill Wittland at Inspired Leadership Initiative
- 84: Never Stop Learning – Top Takeaways Bill Wittland
One-on-One Consulting for Facebook Ads or Digital Strategy. Do you want laser-focused advice on how to grow your business online? Or maybe you need help with your ad campaigns so that you can get better results. You can save HOURS of your time researching and guessing the right strategies and get FAST strategies that will directly impact your bottom line. Get more information on my one-on-one consulting sessions here: https://www.andreavahl.com/social-media-coaching